On Being Vegan
On Being Vegan is a collection of thoughtfully crafted essays that reflect Colleen Patrick-Goudreau’s unique blend of passion, humor, and common sense and get to the heart of what it means to be vegan. Born out of her life-changing talks and podcast episodes, On Being Vegan is Colleen’s 6th book.
- Chapter 1 is the author’s own personal story from compassionate child to desensitized adult.
- Chapter 2, “Defining Vegan,” comprises the origins of the word “vegan” and its meaning.
- Chapter 3, “Why Vegan?” provides an overview of some of the most compelling reasons people leave animal products off their plates.
- Chapter 4 details just what the chapter title promises: “The Joys and Benefits of Living Vegan.”
- Chapter 5 offers a guide for identifying animal products on food packaging.
- Chapter 6 asks and answers: “How Vegan is Vegan?”
- Chapter 7 emphasizes the fact that being vegan is about “Intention Not Perfection.”
On Being Vegan is available as an ebook or paperback at these retailers, or wherever books/ebooks are sold: